2021 Summer Internship
We're looking for motivated students who want to leave their mark in their community. So, if you're looking to pursue a career in marketing - and have fun along the way - you've come to the right place.
This summer, we are looking for talented individuals who want to kick-start their marketing careers in advertising, brand marketing, event management, data science and analytics, field marketing, public relations, product marketing, and social/digital media...just to name a few. Our mission is to positively impact the communities we serve through a better internet. And we can't spread the word of our service offering without your help.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work alongside the team to develop marketing strategies, ideate and storyboard marketing campaigns, and/or implement activation plans.
- Outreach and oversight of partnerships and/or sponsorships.
- Manage and report on campaign expenses and budgets.
- Execute email campaigns, blogs, social posts, press releases, and/or other pieces of digital content.
- Track, measure and analyze engagement metrics on a variety of content to develop insights for future marketing efforts.
- Draw insights by visualizing, mining, and synthesizing data.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute on innovative ideas.
- Assist the sales teams in campaign execution and demand generation.
- Plan, manage and attend events to showcase the Gateway Fiber brand within the communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Candidates pursuing BA/BS in business, marketing, communications, or similar, entering their final year of studies.
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong desire to learn, ideate, execute and represent our brand.
- Exceptional professionalism and work ethic.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work varied hours (nights and weekends)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Locally owned, friendly, innovative company with high growth projections
- Career development
- Opportunity to wear many hats
- Make a difference in the communities we serve
About Gateway Fiber
At Gateway Fiber, we believe connected communities are stronger communities. To help build them, we offer a faster, more reliable internet experience designed to support economic development and bridge the digital divide.
Gateway Fiber is a locally owned and operated internet service provider based in St. Louis. Our 100% fiber optic network is designed to meet or exceed the capabilities of some of the biggest players in the business. We are experiencing rapid growth across our markets including Winfield, Troy, Hawk Point, and Old Monroe, Moscow Mills, Warrenton, and Wright City, MO.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.