Gateway Fiber is in search of a full-time Network Associate to support a growing fiber-to-the home-network. This person will implement, support, and maintain equipment and software supporting our subscriber network.
- Monitor subscriber network for performance/health related issues
- Configure/Maintain Calix E7 infrastructure
- Configure/Maintain subscriber services servers
- Configure/Maintain Cisco Catalyst switches
- Participate in afterhours on call rotation pertaining to critical network services
- Collaborate with customer service team for problem resolution
- 5+ years managing:
- Calix E7 in a GPON environment
- Windows and Linux Servers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- VMWare Environments
- Strong Applied Knowledge of:
- JUNOS experience a plus
About Gateway Fiber
At Gateway Fiber, we believe connected communities are stronger communities. To help build them, we offer a faster, more reliable internet experience designed to support economic development and bridge the digital divide.
Gateway Fiber is a locally owned and operated internet service provider based in St. Louis. Our 100% fiber optic network is designed to meet or exceed the capabilities of some of the biggest players in the business. We are experiencing rapid growth across our markets including Winfield, Troy, Hawk Point, and Old Monroe, Moscow Mills, Warrenton, and Wright City, MO.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.