Small Business Sales Representative
Gateway Fiber has an immediate opening for a sales representative selling broadband services to small and medium sized business. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record in a competitive sale environment and is wired to seek out new business relationships, build a robust sales funnel and acquire business customers within our serving areas. He/she will help build the direct sales strategy and execute at a market-level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales expectations using consultative sales approach in a direct business to business sales environment
- Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue and sales objectives
- Proactively identify SMB prospects and build robust lead funnel
- Consult with prospect customers about their needs, present fiber-based broadband solutions, and emphasize product value/benefits
- Update and maintain CRM database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring that CRM is accurate and orders are fulfilled
- Establish a cadence of reporting and measurement that informs future decisions
- Leverage data-driven analytics to track KPIs and generate insights
- Work closely with our marketing team to nurture leads
- Coordinate Gateway Fiber hosted marketing and sales events to educate customers and grow our market share
- Monitor competitor and industry trends to differentiate our product offering
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry, operations, technology and/or media
- Knowledge of business sales principals and practices
- Experience in B2B sales leveraging a CRM platform to manage leads and report on progress
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, empathy towards customer needs
- Self-starter that is detail oriented and has strong relationship management skills.
- Deadline driven with the ability to juggle many projects at once in a dynamic, early-stage company
- Proven ability to understand customer needs in order to shape product positioning and value proposition
- Experience with lead generation and account-based marketing
- Ability to drive decisions with data and quantify ROI on marketing and sales efforts
- Bachelor's degree
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Locally owned, friendly, innovative company with high growth projections
- Career development
- Opportunity to wear many hats
- Make a difference in the communities we serve
Job Type: Full Time
About Gateway Fiber
At Gateway Fiber, we believe connected communities are stronger communities. To help build them, we offer a faster, more reliable internet experience designed to support economic development and bridge the digital divide.
Gateway Fiber is a locally owned and operated internet service provider based in St. Louis. Our 100% fiber optic network is designed to meet or exceed the capabilities of some of the biggest players in the business. We are experiencing rapid growth across our markets including Winfield, Troy, Hawk Point, and Old Monroe, Moscow Mills, Warrenton, and Wright City, MO.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.