Social Media Community Manager
Gateway Fiber is in search of a full-time Social Media Community Manager to foster relationships with current and potential residential and commercial customers. This person will be an extension of the Gateway Fiber brand online and will help facilitate community events. Only friendly, outgoing, and confident candidates with excellent communication skills need apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for communicating with customers via multiple social networking channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for Gateway Fiber.
- Engage in various online communities and social platforms, fostering relationships and actively driving engagement with current and future customers.
- Attend various community events and sales opportunities as a representative of Gateway Fiber.
- Develop cadence of social media content that maps to robust social strategy and calendar.
- Generate leads organically through consistent and professional communication online.
- Ultimately responsible for each customer's overall social media experience and their lasting impression of the brand.
- Escalate contacts to internal and external partners as necessary to resolve issues and offer excellent customer service to our community.
- Manage all of Gateway Fiber's social media channels.
- Build brand awareness and grow audience with cohesive, on-brand content.
- Import leads into Gateway Fiber’s sales CRM with accurate documentation about suggested next steps.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure proper follow-up with all leads.
- Collaborate with customer service team for problem/opportunity resolution.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent business experience managing social media.
- 2+ years managing and optimizing social media platforms and content development
- Current working knowledge of marketing programs, communications, promotions and all brand related marketing activity.
- Creative eye with excellent oral and writing chops
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication, project management, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt easily to change in a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Willingness and ability to work varied hours (nights and weekends)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Locally owned, friendly, innovative company with high growth projections
- Career development
- Opportunity to wear many hats
- Make a difference in the communities we serve
Job Type: Full Time
About Gateway Fiber
At Gateway Fiber, we believe connected communities are stronger communities. To help build them, we offer a faster, more reliable internet experience designed to support economic development and bridge the digital divide.
Gateway Fiber is a locally owned and operated internet service provider based in St. Louis. Our 100% fiber optic network is designed to meet or exceed the capabilities of some of the biggest players in the business. We are experiencing rapid growth across our markets including Winfield, Troy, Hawk Point, and Old Monroe, Moscow Mills, Warrenton, and Wright City, MO.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.